10. California Grill – With a sweeping view overlooking Magic Kingdom Park, this signature restaurant is the perfect romantic location to pop the question. Be sure to ask a Cast Member about having the ring brought in on an engraved glass slipper under a silver dome, on a “Will You Marry Me” platter.
9. The Hollywood Brown Derby – For movie fans, escape to an authentic replica of the famous Brown Derby, a longstanding Hollywood landmark and hang out for Tinseltown’s biggest and brightest personalities in the “Golden Age” of Hollywood. Arrange for special desserts with the ring on top as a surprise.
8. Victoria & Albert’s Restaurant – Amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room, sit in the midst of romantic splendor and transcendent atmosphere. The ring can be placed inside a red rose carried to the table on a silver covered tray for a romantic proposal.
7. Characters in Flight – Take your special someone up in a giant balloon 400 feet above Downtown Disney. Ascend in the sky to experience a proposal sure to take one’s breath away.
6. Cinderella’s Royal Table – Enjoy a dining experience in a mythical, medieval setting where you can celebrate your proposal with a champagne toast, and a few other special surprises!
5. Animal Kingdom Sweetheart Safari – Kilimanjaro Safaris provides the chance to see African animals including giraffes, black rhinos and lions, as they roam the 100-acre savannah in the Africa area of Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Enjoy limousine service to a romantic safari for two, complete with champagne toast.
4. Coral Reef Restaurant Dive Engagement – Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot theme park is surrounded by stunning underwater views of The Living Sea coral reef. Between the delicious food and the extraordinary view, the Coral Reef provides a fascinating and memorable dining experience. Let divers assist with your proposal, in an underwater experience complete with champagne toast.
3. Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay – Castaway Cay is a port-of-call paradise on Disney Cruise Line Bahamian and Caribbean cruise vacations, where you enjoy such tropical leisure as snorkeling, boating, swimming and old-fashioned sunbathing. Escape to a quite beach setting ashore the private beach, for an intimate, romantic proposal.
2. Dreams Come True – Grand 1, the most luxurious watercraft at Walt Disney World Resort, offers a VIP boating experience on the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake just outside Magic Kingdom. Enjoy dessert as the night sky comes alive with Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular, aboard Grand 1 Yacht.
1. Magic Kingdom After Hours – Experience the enchantment of fairy tales at Magic Kingdom theme park beyond nighttime parades and fireworks. Your fairy tale begins in a horse-drawn carriage to the breezeway of Cinderella Castle, stepping out to a private string ensemble and a romantic table set for two. The rest is up to you!
As her Prince Charming provide her with a breath taking fairytale. First, render her speechless when she receives two dozen, four-foot roses the night before your proposal. Then, the next night, when the fireworks light up the sky over the castle, pop the question with style. While your loved one is mesmerized with your chivalry and charm, have your Walt Disney World Resort room set up with a romantic celebration to remember. Imagine her surprise when you arrive back at the resort room and she discovers that it has been transformed by the Fairy Godmother into an over the top Princess In Room Celebration which will amaze her. Now she’ll know that you are her Prince Charming and this is the start of your “happily ever after”. A Dream Maker can help you plan this moment to remember by calling 407-WDW-GIFT, or visit disneyflorist.com.
"30 Day Challenge" Day Nine: How Important You Think Education Is
I think having an education is really important in life. I think it can really open doors for people and keep some out of trouble. Lately, having a college education is the only way to receive a good job. However, there are still some people who can do well with just a high school diploma. I think going to trade school can also be good because it offers people options in life.
You can always further your education. You can never learn enough.